The Operations Manager I is responsible for coaching and supervising a group of Team Leaders. This position is also responsible for ensuring Client Service Level Agreement and financial expectations are achieved.
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the operations seamlessly and timely SLA delivery along with maintaining high levels of employee and customer satisfaction.
- Establish & Manage Relationships / Engagement with the Clients.
- Organize resources, set goals, execute Executives and client strategies and responsible for reporting.
- Responsible for following agreed governance model, escalation & communication plan.
- Ensure that team members achieve agreed standards in relation to their job assignments.
- Ensure training of new staff on the corporate policy and rules
- Ensure that the buddy system is implemented ensuring consistent performance delivery, without disruption.
- Monitor and document work schedule of staff and absences.
- Build strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth.
- Taking weekly and monthly calls with clients to understand the expectations from the teams and provide updates.
- Ensure that all audit related issues are brought to a close
- Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives in the process.
- Coach & mentor Team lead enabling them to manage effectively.
- Hiring of leads and managers, training, inductions, employee & client satisfaction scores, performance Appraisals and attrition management
- Ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with internal teams.
- Be the Key contact for all problems and queries with specific business assigned.
- Maintain and grow revenue of program(s) responsible for profitability including revenue, margins, billing, seat utilization and retention.
- Ensures program has proficient training, staff development, and effective employee relation/recognition programs Selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports and their associates, including planning and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Host Business reviews on regular basis, communicate the overall objectives within common reports (service reports and Operational Efficiency Reports), ensure that customer, operational and capacity requirements are addressed (i.e. Telecommunications, Information Technology, Legal, HR, Finance, Facilities), hold weekly meetings with all functional leaders and direct reports reviewing site operations, needs, and upcoming events.
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports to review individual performance, the performance of their teams and offer on-going developmental support.
- Create a positive work environment through employee engagement resolve employee relation issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Participate in cross functional meetings to review information received from operational support functions - Training, HR, Quality, WFM, TA.- and partner to define action plans that resolve issues and drive continuous improvement
Key skills & knowledge:
- Ability to handle ad-hoc client requests.
- Ability to prepare and present reviews to the clients.
- Ability to work with teams and identify possible innovation opportunities that can be implemented to augment the existing process/systems /tools and make a suggested pitch to the client.
- Keep the highest level of sense check on mental wellbeing of the staff and work with the concerned teams to improve wellness strategies, both with client as well as internal teams
- Expertise to lead and guide any new incubation projects being driven by the client as well as internally.
- Green belt certification - highly desirable
- Action Oriented, Integrity and Trust, Perseverance
- Problem Solving, Drive for results and leadership skills.
- Managing & measuring work
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Very good finance and accounting skills
- Problem solving, analytical and data entry mastery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong external and management reporting skills
- Product SME
- 4+ year in experience in Travel / Aviation field mandatory
Educational Qualification : Graduation
Neither Concentrix nor any authorized 3rd party who assist with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for recruitment, processing or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letter head with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.
IND Mumbai - Symphony IT Park - Mumbai02
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the