The Role Responsibilities
Primary responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely completion of CDD applications/renewals, identification of required documentation, sourcing of underlying documents, and maintenance of eCDD static data.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Build a CDD profile on ecdd+ using public sources and various BIS as available
- Engage with RM&rsquos, IMO and clients as required to obtain any missing documentation.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of cases assigned
- Understand and comply with all relevant policies and procedures issued by the Group/CIC FCC.
- Support MIS /Tracking of deliverables for self and team
- Escalation of issues on profile production to CDD Checker/Supervisor/Manager.
- Serve as a backup for Line Manager for key deliverables in candidate absence
About Standard Chartered
- 4-6 years experience in Financial Services Industry.
- Basic understanding of financial services and its various underlying products desirable.
- Needs to have an excellent understanding of sourcing information from various data sources, and in several cases utilizing financial reports, and audited statements for such purposes. Should have a keen eye for detail and needs to present his/her case accurately.
- Previous experience in use of data sources will be ideal.
- Basic experience in AML domain would be an added advantage.
- Written and spoken English needs to be at par with business standards considering the amount of interaction required primarily through written communication.
- Problem Solving Skills ability to think &lsquoOut of the Box and independently work around issues that arise from time to time.
- Language skills (other than English/other Indian languages) a plus but not mandatory for the required role.
- Knowledge of the CDD/eCDD systems and processes and of the different requirements of certain countries will be an added advantage.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along withminimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website