Development experience on Oracle Analytics Cloud, DVCS and BICS
- Experience on lift & shift of OBIEE to OAC
- Should have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have experience in Metadata management (RPD) and Analytics
- Should have good knowledge on OAC/OBIEE security
- Experience in customization and configuration of OBIA (preferably with Fusion Saas Cloud), OBIEE, Dashboards, Administration
- Experience in interacting with the Business Users to analyze the business process and gathering requirements
- Experience in sourcing data from ERP
- Experience in basic admin activities of OAC and OAS in Unix and Windows environments, like server restarting etc.
- Experience in Configuration, Troubleshooting, Tuning of OAC reports
- Experience in BI Publisher and OTBI - good to have
ERM Placement Services (P) Ltd., ERM in short, was formed in the year 2002 by a team of experienced professionals with an objective to act as a bridgehead for conducting dedicated search and selection of qualified professionals primarily to the IT industry. The focus has always been to function as a conduit between IT professionals and IT corporate bodies.
ERM has developed a unique methodology of conducting search and selection that is time tasted and suits our clients needs. A rich data-bank containing CVs of a truly wide spectrum of personnel with continuous addition of profiles through headhunting adds to its credit. Hence, over the years, ERM has been acknowledged as a specialist in the field of sourcing IT professionals amidst stringent parameters of its distinguished clientele.
Keeping IT recruitment as a focal point, ERM is also capable of handling support function requirements in areas such as General Engineering field, Finance & Banking, HR & PM/IR, Senior Sales and Marketing positions etc.
With the passage of time, ERM has integrated other services required in a Human Resource department of a company under its umbrella.
Lead by a senior management team that believes the strength of its people as the greatest asset, our team of professionally qualified and trained resources demonstrates an unfailing dedication to their work and for whom customer satisfaction is the elixir of life.
Our teams enjoy an exciting, team-oriented environment where they are constantly challenged and encouraged to grow. This fosters a spirit of cooperation, pride and achievement, the cornerstone of ERM's growth.
LEVEL HIRING FOR