With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Voice Operations
This role requires being responsible for supporting the network operations 24X7 for internal IT. You will be actively working on the operational issues along with internal/external partners to recover the systems failure (proactive/reactive).
Along with this, the work would involve Incident Management, Problem Management for all incidents/tickets and the need to ensure high uptime to the business.
Your role will Voice L2+ and need to work on various current/upcoming technologies (explained below) to support business needs.Responsibilities
- Participate with Leads in driving Incident Management Bridge to provide a resolution to ongoing issues.
- Participate in Bridge calls with clients for joint troubleshooting of voice issues
- Work with different Vendors and service Provider for faster and accurate resolution
- Play key role for network related incidents and providing key inputs for Problem Management
- Identify open risk in the production infra and provide input for mitigation
- Record all changes done in production environment through a structured process
- Graduate in Engineering / IT
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experienced in using WF management tools (IEX, WFM, Verint, Aspect, CMS, Avaya etc)
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.