This role works within the CEE ( Client Entity Enablement) UAT portfolio to deliver as a Tester and a Business analyst for CEE projects. Apart from this need to work with Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Business Transformation team to drive change delivery and implementation across the end-to-end client lifecycle, including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations
- Eliminate, Automate, Standardize and Offshore. Drive Strategic initiatives, Tactical solutions and Lean Initiatives through effective traction.
- Ensure business requirements for assigned projects are synthed and documented in a understandable and in an unambiguous manner. Test pack, Test cases preparation should meet CLDM standards and fulfil the requirements of CLM Ops / CEE.
- Ensure to prevent bugs/issues in production system. Early detection and recommendation on Change Request received from CEE / CLM Ops.
- Ensure that the problem statement is well understood and articulated to ensure that it is addressed in the right way.
- Act as the conduit between business and technology to translate Business requirements to technology teams to effectively deliver solutions.
- Support ad-hoc projects as and when asked by LM and keep the Project management team informed regularly.
- Support Head of Change Management in driving operating model definition and implementation end-to-end
- Lead delivery of operational design outcomes, including:
- Hands-on development of Release / Target Operating Model, articulating current and future state across people, process, technology, and information.
- Active collaboration with Regional Change Teams to ensure Release/Target Operating Model design captures and caters for regional &ldquomust-have requirements.
- Hands-on development of process guidance and detailed work instructions to embed business processes into BAU at a user-level.
- Delivery of key implementation artefacts, including cutover strategies, risk assessment papers and process governance papers.
- Ensure all operational design deliverables are thought through, understood across impacted stakeholder groups and implementable in BAU.
- Drive key change management outcomes
- Business Impact Assessments, including qualitative and quantitative analysis (e.g.volume, touch time and FTE) to articulate target state impacts and change management responses.
- Ensure identified impacts are addressed through business readiness plans, training, communications, and engagement.
- Manage and effectively engage key stakeholders across front office, middle office, operations, compliance, and IT to deliver workstream outcomes.
- Occasional need to work on weekends to support peak-period testing and go live activities.
- Effectively manages relevant business stakeholders across the end-to-end Client Lifecycle, including Relationship Managers, Client Managers, Product Teams, IMO, CET, FM Ops
- Regional CLM Change Delivery teams
- CLM Business Analysts
- CLM IT Delivery Teams
- CLM Project Managers
- Regional and Local Change Champions
- Monitor all major risk issues and concentrations. Where appropriate, direct remedial action and/or ensure adequate reporting to Risk Committees.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Promote an environment where compliance with internal control functions and the external regulatory framework is a central priority of the business.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
Our Ideal Candidate
- GBO Management, Global Segment Heads, RMs / COBAM, CRC, FCC and CDD Risk Managers.
- Hands-on experience in testing and business process in CLM operations with an ability to articulate complex ideas in layman-friendly terms.
- Experience as a Lead Business Analyst, Process Design Lead or similar business design-centric role with experience delivering change in the context of process and system deployments.
- Weighs up benefits of short term tactical and long-term strategic options to ensure solutions are delivered to the appropriate scale, scope, and timing.
- Process, commercial and operational awareness needed to develop appropriate solutions.
- Certifications like Scrum Master, ICP Agile Testing,will be an added advantage.
- Working experience on CLM Ops applications and process.
- Hand-on experience working on JIRA.
- Hands-on individual contributor with an eye for detail and a proactive, self-managed working style.
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight to drive the best outcome possible.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills able to effectively engage, influence and manage senior business stakeholders.
About Standard Chartered
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight.
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
- Senior business-facing change management and implementation expertise.
- Knowledge of CIB and CB business segments, client types and product offerings.
- Subject matter expertise in CLM processes and systems.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website