Our Ideal Candidate
- Lead change analyst for ensuring that the business requirements and the implementation throughout the project lifecycle in Regulatory reporting workstream.
- Senior BA to identify, refine and document business requirements to be provided to IT for implementing the new requirements in the IT systems by working closely with accounting, risk and IT stakeholders.
- Deliver requirement specification and use cases for the various changes with regard to the system landscape and product domain.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and reporting teams in GBS, Group Finance, and with application vendors.
- Act as a functional resource for technology development requests including projects, small enhancements, upgrades, patches and break fix issues in Axiom / RAH module.
- Verify the Solution meets the expectations of the business solution by performing rigorous User acceptance testing and obtaining the UAT Sign-off from respective Business stakeholders.
- Maintain timely and Quality delivery of all tasks / activities assigned.
- Ensure the solution complies with the laid down process steps, bank&rsquos data quality and reporting standards.
- Trouble-shoot mapping, data conversion and ensure suitability to meet reporting requirements.
- Should be able to adapt to the changes and quickly align with the new processes, operating models and other technological changes.
- Collaborate with the Business on the need and nature of change to leverage opportunities and manage challenges.
- Lead for data validation, conversion test runs and validating to PSGL / RAH.
- Communicate efficiently the business process requirements to IT staff, program staff and stakeholder.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications write detailed procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
About Standard Chartered
- Effective Communications
- Business Process Design
- Business Process Improvement
- Operational Functions
- Process Management
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website