The Role Responsibilities
This role is responsible of ensuring all the required changes of the stakeholders are delivered by following the SDLC along with the Governance process. Change management areas to own the change delivery for the respective portfolios. Liaise with all geographically dispersed stakeholders from Business and Technology teams and ensure smooth delivery for strategic changes for SCB.
Our Ideal Candidate
- To deliver Changes/Projects related to Capital Management, Regulatory Reporting areas (including changes to Basel II / III Capital reporting)
- Business analysis, Impact analysis, system analysis, are done to a high standard on defined changes/projects
- Deep understanding of the Capital reporting related business domains and banking products
- Prepare Business Requirement Document, Business Test Strategy/Test Cases, Project Plan, Test Results Summary
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and project management related activities on a day-to-day basis working within teams to execute Changes/Projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Should deliver the expected change outcome for regulatory/management reporting
- Work with different stakeholders as part of end-to-end Change management, including banking product teams, country finance teams, product management team and technology team, who support the change implementation
- Managing the team and exercising the human resource skills and techniques necessary to attract, retain and develop key finance professionals in these roles.
- Ensure that the team is highly motivated and delivers high quality results
- Effectively manage stakeholders across business functions and domains
- Co-ordination with all business and technological stakeholders in understanding and managing change
- Develop strong domain content in banking products to effectively manage change to Capital Reporting Service
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies and
- Periodic review key controls and ensure compliance with operational risk policy framework
About Standard Chartered
- MBA Finance or Postgraduate in Finance
- FRM certified, CSM Certified
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website