With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking forInviting applications for the role of Manager,Malware Analyst
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for doing malware analysis, exploit analysis, developing signatures and automating various processes.
Additional role will be to part of cyber threat intelligence team - searching and tracking meaningful threat actors/vectors, generating IOCs from captured malwares/exploits, preparing security advisories etc.
This role requires an understanding of web/email protocols and security, how different operating systems works, cyber threats such as botnets, exploit kits, client-side exploits, and cybercrime etc., an analytic attitude and strong scripting/automation skills.
- Analyze detected malware threats and write analysis reports
- Botnet and Exploit Kit research to ensure detection
- Develop automation scripts to aid in research and analysis tasks
- Write internal reports and papers related to threat analysis
- Log analysis to identify new threats
- Write case studies to build new use cases
- Write threat advisories for meaningful threats and track actionable.
- Build and consume threat intelligence - IOCs from captured malwares/phishing emails for example.
- Build cyber threat profile Genpact for meaningful and potentially applicable cyber threats
- Bachelor's or graduate degree from a four-year college or university (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline), or equivalent security industry work experience.
- Experience in security research
- Strong Reverse engineering skills
- Experience with Malware analysis - Dynamic & Static, Tools like - IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Wireshark etc.
- Understanding of Windows/Linux internals and API calls.
- Programming: Shell, Perl, Ruby, or Python
- Strong understanding of web protocols and web application security
- Vulnerability discovery and exploit development skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experience in writing research blogs.
- Experience writing IDS/IPS, YARA signatures
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.