With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, ITIL Capacity, Availability & Performance
This role will be responsible for the enforcement of effective Capacity, Availability and Performance Management Processes to ensure IT services and infrastructure met the agreed requirements. You will work across IT Services organization to ensure that required IT infra resources are available and efficiently utilized.Responsibilities
- Minimize the adverse effect on the business of incident and problems caused by capacity and availability related issues in the infrastructure and to proactively prevent the occurrence of such incidents and problems.
- Ensure the successful, timely reactive and proactive resolution or initiation of resolution of detected capacity and availability issues, including notification and critical issue of high priority issues in infrastructure.
- Build and present Comprehensive Capacity & Availability Reports & Dashboards on IT Infrastructure aspects.
- Provide trend analysis and present improvement plans specific to performance and capacity of infrastructure.
- Collaborate with monitoring tools to ensure required capacity and availability monitoring and tools configuration to get output required for capacity analysis are met.
- Building and maintaining Capacity & Availability Plan
- Continual improvement of Capacity, Availability and Performance Management process
- Proactive prevention of issues - trend analysis, targeting support action and communication.
- Weekly, Monthly & ad-hoc reporting, capacity and availability related incident review on demand.
- Attending performance related issues & provide solutions from the capacity and availability point of view.
- Uses knowledge gained from analysis to make recommendations or resolutions.
- Ensures that availability-related incidents and problems are addressed
- Ensures the creation, maintenance, and use of Availability Management Information System (AMIS) and Capacity Management Information System (CMIS)
- Assesses the availability impact of new change requests and Participates on the Change Advisory Board (CAB) as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring IT availability levels, comparing actual levels against targets, and addressing shortfalls.
- Schedule and conduct review meeting with the required teams and partners.
- Enable capacity planning for services/ applications and support developing scalability plans, by supporting management of the CMIS system
- Bachelor in Technology
- Extensive experience in IT Service Management role with demonstrable experience in core Capacity and Availability Management
- Good understanding on Servers, Network, Voice and Storage concepts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Positive relationship management skills with partners and senior management, colleagues
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to communicate optimally and influence at all levels of the organization
- ITIL v3 / v4 Foundation certified
- Good experience in continuously driving BAU ITIL Capacity, Availability and Performance Management
- Strong knowledge on crafting capacity and availability plan
- Good experience on capacity and availability monitoring and good in diagnosing the problems to improve the availability of IT services
- Excellent Skills in Analysis, Reporting and Presentation to be provided to users and technical groups
- Should be an Individual contributor and a great teammate
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.