With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Manager - Data Protection Engineering
You will help Genpact build automation solutions which are scalable and consistent across global deployment. The role is encouraged to be an expert level of knowledge in automation helping define new solutions, improve existing models of work and make us more agile and efficient. Person in the role will dedicatedly work on automation using scripting and automation tools in the market for strategic and business use cases.Responsibilities
- Analyze existing enterprise architecture to identify appropriate placement of data protection solutions/ products.
- Build a framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
- Work with Enterprise Architecture and infrastructure team members to provide infrastructure standards and guidelines.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy. Be up to date in the world of information security and related trends
- Meaningful Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Knowledge of information security concepts
- Ability to work with different teams
- Security certification like CISSP, CCSP, CISA or equivalent a plus
- Solid Grasp of data protection and privacy including good understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations with data protection
- Strong domain expertise, implementation and/or integration skills in data classification, data discovery, information rights management, encryption, tokenization, data access governance and data masking technology solutions
- Strong knowledge of existing data loss prevention solutions
- Understanding of key industry and data security and privacy regulatory requirements
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.