With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Manager,Advanced Azure Stack Developer / Data Engineers Responsibilities
- Expert level knowledge on Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data lake
- Expert in Azure Data plate form- design, development, testing, implementation and support of BI and Integration Solutions.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL DB & Data warehouse
- Should know at least one programming language
- Should be able to analyze and understand complex data
- Knowledge of Azure Data Lake is required
- Knowledge of other Azure Services like Analysis Service, SQL Databases will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both oral/written) with the ability to communicate at various levels with clarity & precision
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Excellent understanding of analytical techniques and technology landscape
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels
- Ability to work in unfamiliar business areas and to use your skills to create solutions
- Ability to both work in and lead a team and to deliver and accept peer review
- Flexible approach to working environment and hours to meet the needs of the business and clients
- Good Understanding of analytics tools and landscape
- Understanding of computational analysis, search and / or machine learning techniques is an advantage
- Domain and industry experience by serving customers in one or more of these industries - Financial Services, Professional Services, other Retail Consumer Services
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science/BE/B Tech. or equivalent work experience in the requested field
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.