With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Manager,Contract & Solutions
In this role, you will be responsible to translate business requirement in to a secure solution. Identify Contractual Risk, Security Risk, and Technology Risk and recommend Risk mitigants.
Maintain compliance to Regulatory and Industry Security standards for the organization. The candidate will help drive continuous improvement of information security related processes and meet customer security commitments. Candidate will own the process of attaining security certifications as applicable and maintain security posture as defined by Genpact & Genpact clients.
You will be main point of contact for information security governance for specific initiatives and work with global teams in various functions to ensure that Info Security contract requirement, policies and client security requirements are implemented uniformly.Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitoring client networks to detect suspicious and hostile activity that would jeopardize the integrity of information systems
- Responsible for translating business requirements into a secure solution.
- Responsible for solution change governance.
- Coordinate information security reviews in Genpact client environments
- Work with other groups in Information Security and other Technology functions in ensuring flawless integration with security and other processes
- Own the process of preparation of management dashboards outlining information security compliance measurements against established baseline
- Conceptualize and drive implementation of a comprehensive security framework as part of new initiatives
- Monitor changes in meaningful regulations and accreditation / certification standards affecting information security and make recommendations to the CISO and internal partners on the need for policy changes.
- Ensure client requirements on information security & privacy are understood, mutually discussed and agreed and detailed for adherence / assurance
- Reviewing the Master Service agreements, SOWs, DTA's and other contractual documents for existing & new clients. Also reviewing IT architecture/Solutions proposed for deals and identify inherent risks in the proposed IT solutions and suggest appropriate safeguards.
- See opportunities for improvement of the complete RFX process.
- Good Interpersonal skills - ability to articulate the business need and engage partners at middle management levels.
- Graduate in Engineering or Technology or Science
- Experience of client life cycle - RFx, Contracts, Solutions and Governance.
- Work experience on Solutions for Business operations, Technology Services and Digital.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA / ISO27001 LA etc. are preferable (though not mandatory)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Understanding of industry and regulatory governing bodies standards such as PCI-DSS, SOX, ISO 27001:2013 etc. and other meaningful Regulatory guidelines, Data Privacy Laws etc
- Understanding of regulatory / industry requirements across different verticals like BFSI, Healthcare, Pharma etc
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.