With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting the application for the role of Manager in BidPro
This is a strategic role in the BidPro team under Growth Operations. It provides significant exposure and experience in the client acquisition/sales process. This role entails partnering with global stakeholders across Sales, Solutioning, Practice, Pricing, Transitions, Delivery and other support teams to develop and deliver bid proposals to Genpact's clients. We respond to close to 600 RFPs/RFIs a year and need skilled people to drive these deals to ensure industry leading growth rates for Genpact. The person will work closely with the broader deal team to own the final bid deliverables submitted to our clients. The role provides an opportunity to act as a deal partner, who jointly owns the deal throughout different phases of bid management - proposal planning, shaping, building, refining and submitting. It is an Individual Contributor role but it requires project management and leadership skills. Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you!
- The role involves handling relationships across partners to build the final deliverables for the bid. Hence, it will be key for this role to work with the Genpact leadership, sales, solutions, service lines, digital/analytics, marketing, growth operations, finance, service delivery, HR, transitions, and other functional teams across Genpact.
- This role gives a complete end-to-end view and close involvement in crafting winning bids- right from the deal qualification till the contract signing stage. It provides an opportunity to be a part of business pursuits and engagements across the deal lifecycle.
- Enable a percentage share of Genpact's bookings goal
- Enable a deal conversion rate which is more than the interpersonal average
- Regularly attain a high score on the deal team VOC survey
- Consistently achieve a high score on proposal quality benchmarking
- Ensure 100% compliance on adherence to deal team alignment rules
- Additionally, lead one or two team initiatives/projects to drive process improvement
- MBA or equivalent from any of the Top 20 business schools
- Experience in pre-sales/bid management/sales enablement, preferably in BPM/BPO/ITO/ITES companies
- Experience with writing technical solutions, pitches, proposals for global customers
- Industry exposure in any of these verticals - BFS, Insurance, Consumer Goods/Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Automotive, High-Tech, Media, Hospitality, Professional services
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Should have an eye for detail in crafting/reviewing the RFP responses and proposals
- Capable of crafting a detailed Project Plan for time and quality management
- Proactively identify any potential risk to the bid management process and raise appropriately
- Mitigate conflicts in deal team by using proactive and clear communication with zero ambiguity
- Keep a track of bid management standard methodologies and ensure these are replicated across all deals
- Excellent communication- written/verbal and presentation skills
- Good writing and storyboarding capabilities
- Flexible to occasionally working in odd hours and on weekends, given the deal dynamics
- Ability to work with virtual and global teams
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.