With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee Pricing
We are looking for a Tableau Consultant who would be responsible for end to end design, development and delivery of effective dashboards and visualizations and possess good client handling experience with good communication and analytical skills to support CPG businessResponsibilities:
Person should be knowledgeable on Contract pricing and contract drafting. Mandatory skills on accounting, billing and Marketing understanding on accrual promotions and promotion work standards.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Ensuring pricing, is entered into SAP system accurately and timely.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting.
- Maintain accurate Master Data records and review accuracy daily through reporting.
- Full responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, including preparation of supporting schedules.
- Compiles the monthly, quarterly and year end financial schedules and SOX related reporting
- Ensures timely research and resolution of reconciling items.
- May include review and approval responsibilities for work performed by the staff accountants, including balance sheet account reconciliations, month end journal entries, and required reporting
- Prepare schedules and corresponding backup requested by Internal Controls, Corporate Audit department or to support Bottler's external auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Prepare and participate in ad-hoc analytical reporting/projects as requested relating to accrued pricing & marketing contracts.
- Ensure all financial data is timely, accurate, and in compliance with GAAP, the Standard Accounting Manual.
- Post-graduation in MCA/ MBA/ Any/ NA): B Com/MBA
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Relevant experience on Pricing & Accounting
- Experience with Matrix / MRE or other sales reporting systems preferred
- SAP work experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexibility to adjust to work load and hours when necessary.
- Manufacturing, distribution and/or beverage experience preferred
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.