With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of MT, Content Manager
The BidPro team has been supporting deal management for some time now, however, the deal teams were facing several challenges around the quality of proposals being developed. To win more, we needed to produce better proposals at a faster speed!
In light of these improved expectations from BidPro, it was imperative to build a powerful content backbone. This role encompasses content management & collateral building of our pre-sales and client-facing deliverables.
This role includes contribution on Proposals, Content Management & New collateral development. This will involve writing, editing and sourcing compelling content for Genpact's Proposals/RFPs/RFIs. As part of this, you will be required to Responsibilities
- Participate in storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members and key partners
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of partners, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, technical / product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Handle a network of subject matter authorities to cover the proposal use case and its components - enabling functions, domain specialists, solution leaders +Vendor partners to demonstrate external expertise for quick impact
- Collaborate with business and functions to plan and develop content by conducting interviews, reviewing solutions/ideas with SMEs & key partners
- Build and handle a repository of domain-specific content basis the requirements of each partner group
- Identify gaps in the content library develop new content to address gaps
- Coordinate writing schedules, format, reproduction, and proposal delivery
- Develop taxonomies and metadata framework for grouping and tagging content
- Measure & report efficiency of the content artefacts built: Use content management systems to analyze traffic and user engagement metrics
- Follow and implement quality Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) & guidelines and ensure compliance to the Genpact brand and tone
- Stay up-to-date with developments in content management and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
we seek in you!
- Excellent writing skills with ability to communicate our solutions and recommendations in a persuasive & succinct manner.
- Should be able to construct a proposal storyline & clearly articulate win themes convey key messages to bring out the value proposition
- Knowledge & understanding of business drivers, processes in the ITES/BPS industry
- Content knowledge on Industry verticals (Banking & Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Retail, Healthcare, Insurance & Manufacturing) & Service lines (Finance & Accounting, Sourcing & Procurement, Digital, Transformation/Consulting Services)
- Aptitude & awareness for using available content repositories, and innovative tools Proposal automation software like RFPIO, QVidian (or similar) experience powerful research skills, analytical ability, and openness of thought
- Good interpersonal and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in working with visual content mediums including Videos and Telestrations will be an added advantage
- Excellent partner management (esp. senior folks) with shown experience of working with multiple partners
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Graduate/Post in English & business writing
- Prior exposure with Proposal Writing/management, Technical writing, business/marketing communication pre-sales, Knowledge management, or business research
- Individuals who have worked on Proposal Management tools such as RFPIO, QVidiain
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.