Job Title : Linux Administrator
Location :Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai
Experience : 4 to 6 Years
CTC : 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 Per Year
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- IN depth knowledge of Linux
- AbIlity to build and monitor services on production servers
- Knowledge of servers and switches
- Hardware setup and troubleshooting.
- Network routers and firewalls.
- Network switches.
- Strong understanding of Linux Operating system, networking and systems
- Ability and willingness to work on multiple technologies
- Excellent communications skills
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Installs, configures, and maintains Linux operating systems.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and software.
- Monitors systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards.
- Provide technical assistance when needed
- Run backups of data regularly and design new stored procedures