About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.Role Responsibilities
To support the projects through a mix of following activities
- Understand the Business Requirements from BRD and define GDS terms and description.
- Analysis of data attributes in the bank&rsquos systems to understand their meaning/ usage/ provenance and document the same into Data Requirement Document.
- Tracing and documentation of end-to-end lineage of individual data attributes within project scope.
- Support mapping of data attributes from different systems to the bank&rsquos standard data model and define TP GDS terms and description.
- Adopt data standards published and enforcement of the same.
- Profiling of data attributes to assess quality and ensure business requirements are met.
- Support testing activities to validate correct implementation of data models and corresponding ETL programs.
- Support data consumers in understanding and using of data.
- Support DQMF requirements for the identified CDEs by business.
Major key responsibilities are
Our Ideal Candidate
- Analysis and recommendation of data sources and standards for projects.
- Analysis and documentation of data requirements as per Business Requirements, including Data Profiling, Data Lineage.
- Provision of data related advice and enforcement of data standards in projects.
- Documentation DRD, FSD, etc.
- Overall 8 - 10 years of experience in IT / Business Operations.
- Degree in Accounting, Statistics, or Computer Science specializing in Information Management or equivalent.
- BRD and FSD preparation
Visit our careers website