With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!Inviting applications for the role of Qlik Developer
In this role, we are inviting enthusiasts with experience in report designing, architecting, development, and deployment using Qlik. You should be proficient with front-end development and know visualization best practices. You should have solid SQL skills with experience in RDMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.Responsibilities
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions.
- Manage and improve existing BI systems
- Expertise in visual reports, dashboards and scorecards using Qlik.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Importing and redefining data for Business Intelligence.
- Require to perform advance level calculations on the data set.
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Ability to organise/manage timely delivery
- Documentation of findings (SharePoint)
- Full Transparency on progress (JIRA) & Initiative on working methods
- Collaborate with the wider team to share knowledge and improve quality of delivery (MS TEAMS)
- BCA/B Tech or MCA
- Meaningful work experience in BI & DW domain.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis & experience in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
- Outstanding analytical and logical attitude and attention to detail & your ability to work in a team.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experience in Insurance Domain (P&C is preferred)
- Relevant work experience Qlik & other reporting tools
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in ETL tools/technologies
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle client discussions
Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.