With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant - MDM Developer
In this role, you will be responsible for Lead Technical Architect and Technical Architect to ensure delivery of business intelligence (BI) solutions consistent with a long-term data strategy. Delivers master data management (MDM) solutions according to business requirements in an existing, on premise environment. Responsible for designing, testing, developing, and iterating through multiple development cycles for an established Master Data Management architecture, model, and approach.
As a Full Lead Consultant - MDM Developer, your responsibilities include -
- Perform data profiling activities and present recommendations.
- Develop and tune match/merge/survivorship rules.
- Configuring thresholds, configuring events and integration of data to and from MDM.
- Develop and tune Data Quality rules.
- Develop a data stewardship UI/UX using Informatica Data Director (IDD).
- Develop and tune SIF SOAP APIs.
- Collects and analyzes requirements across technical applications, ensuring data governance and compliance.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical degree.
- Solid grasp with Informatica Multi-Domain MDM v10+ Experienced will be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in Windows OS, JBoss 7.1, SQL Server 2016
- Good Experience in IDD UI/UX Development
- Confirmed Experience in e360 UI/UX Development.
- Proficient in SIF SOAP API Experience
- Excellent in Active VOS Experience (Bonus)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Excellent Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) v10+ experience.
- Must have Windows OS, SQL Server 2016 knowledge.
- Good Experience in Informatica PowerCenter v10+
- Windows OS, SQL Server 2016 experience is must.
- Mulesoft will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with build tools such SQL Server 2012+ T-SQL Experience is required and will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development process.
- Solid grasp of SDLC.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.