Role: Lead Architect
Connect with me at [Confidential Information]
#dotnet #microsofttechnologies #dataarchitect #datawarehouse #agiledelivery #digitaltransformation #technologysolutions
Role Purpose :
- The Lead Architect is responsible for driving architectural coherence across multiple delivery work streams, and for setting and implementing architectural strategies for CO.
- This includes responsibility for ensuring that the digital transformation team delivers secure products and solutions, effectively and efficiently, which are aligned against both CO's business goals and the needs of members.
- The Lead Architect will have significant interaction across both business and technical stakeholders and requires acumen in both soft and technical skill sets.
Job Responsibilities :
- The Lead Architect is expected to work on solution and architecture design initiatives, project implementation and operational support.
- Create and maintain a holistic solution architecture for all the projects.
- Define the development structure, standards and architecture guidelines.
- Create and maintain project specific architecture solutions and designs.
- Implementation and Delivery of Applications and various solutions
- Designing, Architecting and Documentation of solutions (e.g. configuration and setup)
- Owner of end-to-end Solution architecture
- Working within a project management / Agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team
Job Specification :
- Standardize and maintain the solutions architecture for entire CO
- Layout a governance structure that will ensure that the guidelines are followed across IT solutions team
- Keep abreast of latest technologies and evaluate benefits of adoption to enhance business value
- Evaluate and recommend tools to improve quality delivery of solution
- Participate in the design of individual solutions in adherence to architecture guidelines
- Participate in customer engagement from initiation to positively influence design architecture of proposed solution
Essential Competencies :
- Should be able to provide possible and recommended solutions for the given requirement.
- Should be able to transform business requirements into well-designed and documented software components
- Should have hand-on experience in development of various technology solutions
- Should be willing to work across the technologies (Microsoft Technologies, Cloud and Open Source)
- Should be able to provide solution / architecture for enterprise applications that handles large volumes of data efficiently.
- With deep understanding of DevOps, should be able to guide teams on DevOps processes and tools.
- Required to have hands on experience on cloud technologies like Azure to recommend PaaS or IaaS based on the requirement and compatibility.
RIO HR is a specialist recruitment company offering professional and experienced services to meet all organizations placement needs. Our mission is to provide exceptional leaders and organizational solutions through a long-term and deeply committed client relationship built on key values of Excellence, Service, Responsibility, Innovation and Teamwork. We provide professional recruitment services of temporary and permanent white collar, blue collar support personnel, at all levels and in all disciplines for a diverse range of industry sectors.
Our recruitment services include:
Recruitment of Contract/Temporary Personnel
Recruitment of Permanent Staff
International Call Center Recruitment