Establish governance principles and framework and/or identifying and driving improvement initiatives to increase people and organizational capabilities across the IT function. The role is also responsible to support the development of IT governance processes and frameworks required to ensure that the organization complies with regulatory requirements Lead the standardization and establishment of IT Governance Policies and Practices. Establish Structure for aligning IT strategy with business strategy.
1. Determine the objectives for IT. These objectives define the purpose of IT and describe how the purpose will be fulfilled. They should be included in any IT vision or mission statements and implemented using a strategic IT plan.
2. Design and implement the IT governance framework. The framework includes the objectives for IT, governance principles, policies, IT governance roles and responsibilities, and processes. The framework must be aligned with the organization's wider governance responsibilities and support the achievement of the company's goals and strategic objectives. Frameworks should, wherever possible, attempt to utilize industry standards and best practices such as COBIT. The framework should be regularly reviewed and updated as required.
3. Define the ethics of the IT organization. Ethics are based on morals and values. They define the rules or standards that will shape how IT staff at all levels conduct themselves within the organization and what behaviours are expected from them.
4. Create the culture of the IT organization. The culture drives how IT staff interact with each other and with those outside IT. IT governance is unlikely to be successful unless this governance responsibility is taken seriously. Cultural change does not just happen; it has to be led and nurtured by those at the top of IT. The willingness of people to be governed and to support the IT governance system is at the heart of an effective governance culture.
5. Ensure compliance. This is an ongoing governance responsibility. It aims to ensure that IT continually meets any regulatory, statutory, and legal obligations supports the organization's objectives while working within the defined ethical and cultural framework, and follows the IT governance framework. Compliance also includes checking that the IT governance roles and responsibilities are still relevant.
Must Have and responsbilities :
Define/ Maintain IT policies and publish policies on the intranet; Ensure implementation and adherence in the all Department
Processing of external and internal audit findings in cooperation with the departments
Creation of structured documents and description of work processes
Present new policies at management level
Development of the user awareness program
In-house communication of relevant topics on information and IT security
Independent risk analyzes
KPI/Performance management for the Head of IT office
Reporting, visualization, presentation of performance and governance related information
Significant customer experience strategy development and design experience
Several years of relevant professional experience in the area of IT Governance, in various ITIL Process, Data Security and GDPR
Demonstrable senior management experience of planning and delivering large
scale digital initiatives with a leading consumer facing brand/or organization
Knowledge of various technologies, especially Microsoft Technology Stack, SAP,
Oracle cloud, CSP's
Excellent communication and collaboration as well as negotiation skills
Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with organizational and presentation skills
Proven financial management skills with operational budget tasks.
Proactive and entrepreneurial thinking
Fluent in English
Deep knowledge of automotive industry
Recognized certification in Information Security such as: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Security Analyst, COBIT.
Certification in Agile frameworks
PMP or PRINCE certification is a plus
Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT governance in a very large organization
In-depth knowledge in the field of IT / ITIL processes, data security and GDPR
Experience in certification processes such as ISO or others
In-depth knowledge of ISMS, IT controls, user security awareness
Experience building technology roadmaps and aligning with enterprise architecture.
Experience leading technology change and deployments, organizational development, and vendor management.
Experience in establishing clear accountability for digital strategy, policy, and standards.