HR Executive is a key profile in Human Resource Department. The incumbent will drive HR recruitment drive / processes/initiatives from recruitment of employees onboarding to employee exit (entire life cycle).The incumbent responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing & execution recruitment plans for company recruitment targets and make effective bench strength for the company. To be successful in this role, One should be familiar with HR technology, both talent hunt and operations.
- Male candidate preferred
- Candidates with excellent communication skills.
- Should come with Positive attitude, confident, & target oriented.
- Should be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Should be target oriented/Capable of handling work pressure
- Calling candidates, taking initial phone screening, understanding their competencies & skill sets Leadership Hiring / Executive Search.
- Aggressively following up with candidates to get their interviews done
- Head Hunting & Market Mapping, Interviewing candidates and scheduling interviews
- Should have basic knowledge of payroll & compensation plans
- Should have working knowledge in MS office & G sheets, drive
- Any Graduate or MBA - HR.
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- **Should have the urge to learn**
Company Profile :
Han River is a leading Product Based Company, providing a broad range of services in strategy, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We have our own LMS platform Divii School. We have extensive experience of creating e-learning content for multi-device delivery & uniform viewing experience on varied mobile devices. We are also specialized in web design & development, eCommerce development, web application development, software development, mobile app development, SEO services, digital marketing and much more. Han River brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.