Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Contribute to the ICS Risk Reduction
- Build self-service and scalable model to offer more with diverse capabilities to offer higher and complex skill-set offerings.
People and Talent
- Lead Control Assurance of Masking, Access & Retention of Prod PII data migrated to test environment.
- Effectively identify, assess, and manage the ICS risk by helping in establishing robust treatment plans to achieve risk reduction.
- Conduct Annual CCSS (Cyber Control Security Self-assessments) for countries.
- Perform end to end Quality Assurance checks on the regulatory RFIs from First line standpoint.
- Conduct Assurance activities in control adoption for business.
- Effectively track, monitor and report various ICS related issues, ICS CEO objectives.
- Ensure timely remediation of higher risk issues including external regulators and Group Internal Audit through proper visibility and appropriate escalation.
- Responsible for speaking out on emerging risks, issues, blockages, challenges, and trends in the appropriate forums.
Adopt Foundational ICS Controls
- Responsible for driving appropriate culture and values within the teams by setting the right tone and expectations to support the Group CISO fulfil the Senior Manager Regime (SMR) responsibilities.
- Working in close collaboration with HICS, risk and control partners across all functions to effectively embed a strong culture of risk awareness and good conduct.
- Improve client centricity through increased delivery velocity.
- Spread and sustain a continuous improvement and innovation culture.
- Support a culture of diversity and inclusion to bring the best out of our people.
Deliver best in class change management including transition to New Ways of Working (NWOW)
- Mature the Bank&rsquos ability to proactively identify and manage cyber threats through implementation of robust, integrated risk framework (the ICS RTF and Threat Scenario Risk Assessment (TSRA) Standard).
- Become the trusted cybersecurity advisor to Business, Functions, Regions, Countries to directly support the delivery of the Bank&rsquos ICS strategy.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Provide opportunities to build the right mindsets, nurture our talent and develop capabilities as we adopt the New Ways of Working (NWOW) through QPRs/MPRs and agile delivery approach.
- Regularly identify and implement opportunities for efficiency (via A3s) across processes, systems, and infrastructure.
- Ensure standardisation and best practice migration across regions, segments, and functions by working closely with the HICS.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Centre of Excellence team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Act responsively and within your authority Comply with laws, regulations and group standards Be open and co-operate with regulators Protect confidential information Treat colleagues fairly and with respect.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Regional, Segment and Function HICS ISRO and CISRO team GIA, Business & Country Compliance teams Control owners in ET, CCIB, CSS etc Regulators (where applicable).
About Standard Chartered
- Someone with proven track record of managing Cyber Security related assessments for various countries, knowledge in Cyber Security and data privacy related concepts and relevant certifications eg CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISA, PCIP, CIPP etc will be preferred.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website