RRS Collections Hub is an integral part of Risk Services in GBS which supports the CPBB Risk Function.
The activities include:
Design, execute and continuously innovate global collections system and contact strategies through the use of both traditional and non-traditional communication channels in order to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of SCB&rsquos collections operations.
To enable the above, development will be tied into the optimal use of collection system with overarching front end responsibility of systems and contact management
Responsible for daily operations of the Collection and Recovery hub to deliver
- Business dialing strategies through the centralized dialler administration unit
- Standardization and alignment to the Collections strategy through CACS administration unit
- Collections Analytics to optimize Collection & Recovery Performance
- Timely and accurate MIS delivery to various Collections and Recovery centres through Reporting MI unit
- Develop a Global Voice and non voice strategy and infrastructure capabilities (dialler, VR, email, SMS, chat etc) as part of the strategic agenda for collections and recovery.
- Develop effective contact strategies for countries to contact customers faster, better and cheaper.
- Identify productivity opportunities through optimization of contact channel and establishing strong cost management with respective vendors supporting these channels.
- Support the implementation of Omni Channel across different markets
- Design and implement the automation of manual collection processes using the CACS and contact management platform.
- Continuously Develop robust controls for CACS and contact channels
- Significantly grow capabilities of the Hub in India
- Actively work with Group Collections OE and innovation to support POC testing on new frontiers in collections
- Manage and deliver on strategic collections projects /initiatives
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of country dialler strategies through the centralized dialler team
- Develop and maintain standardized dialler administration procedures in line with Group Policy
- Implement CACS strategy rules based on collection strategy requirements
- Supervise the preparation, review and submission of group and country Collections reports
- Ability to formulate and comply with credit criteria.
- Ability to be highly flexible, adaptable, open-minded, responsive to the behavior of the market.
- Comprehensive knowledge on basic banking practices, policies and relevant regulatory concerns.
. Responsible to manage the generation and delivery of daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly CPBB risk reports accurately and timely.
. Responsible to ensure that the team delivers reports accurately with a adequate checks and controls are done based on the past trends.
. Responsible to ensure that the Unit&rsquos objective from a Projects / Adhoc support perspective is managed.People and Talent
- Responsible to represent Collections function, engage with key stakeholders, communication, status of operations, issue escalation, recommendations and support initiatives
- Support and facilitate peer reviews and best practice sharing across countries
- Actively drive dialler innovation in all SCB outbound calling functions
- Drive automation capabilities to deliver customer centric experience and in line with treating customers fairly
- Develop effective contact strategies for countries to contact customers faster, better and cheaper
- Remove duplication in contact channel treatment intraday to optimise and refine contact strategies
- Design, approve, install and govern the use of CACS, dialler, SMS and VR for Collections and CAMS (collection agency management system ) and any other new system which may get installed in future.
- Ensure that Retail Banking Risk and Collections and Recovery Policy and procedures are adhered to and in alignment with local Central bank or Regulator requirements.
- Manage and control dialler administration to ensure group standards and policies are adhered to
- Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risk and compliance policies and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning within stated timeframes
- Proactive identification of risks and concerns, including escalation to all relevant stakeholders
- Timely mitigation of risks and resolution of issues including collaboration with all relevant stakeholder functions, and establishment ofeffective controls
- Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training and acknowledgements by each member of my team within stated timeframes
- Demonstration of adherence to the management principles for effective risk and control and the Group&rsquos fair accountability principles
- Prompt and decisive action upon detection of risk and compliance weaknesses
. Proper documentations like EUC, BIA, BCP, BID, Migration Checklists, SLAs, Recharge Documents, DOI, Change Templates etc. needs to be documented appropriately.
. Ensuring that proper backups are being arranged for critical reports.
. Ensure that the Cost Budgets are met according to management targetsRegulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [GBS India / Risk Operations / RRS] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] .
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Global Collections Head & the group Collections Team
- Country Heads of Collections & their teams
- Group Policy & Governance Teams
- Group Reporting Teams
- Legal, Compliance & Assurance
- IS & IT Personnel (Local and Group)
- Human Resources
- Group Credit
- Local Regulators
- External Collection Agencies
Our Ideal Candidate
- E-Learning Modules, particularly the AML E-Learning Course, Credit Practices, Basel 2 and Credit Bureau, as applicable
- Induction Program
- AML Refresher Course
About Standard Chartered
- More than 12 years of functional risk experience in running large outbound Call Centre Management.
Expertise in other areas of risk is an advantage.
- Appropriate academic training and/or experience in finance, business or Economics Bachelor's university degree is a must and a post-graduate degree is desired.
- Good knowledge and grasp of banking practice, Retail Banking lending products and awareness of the regulatory frameworks by home and host regulators.
- A fair understanding of the innovations in banking & emerging technologies.
- Organizational visibility of outcomes and benefits.
- Analytical and dispute resolution skills.
- Experience in working in a Regional / Global role
Minimum 5 years practical experience in predictive dialler administration, campaign design and management as well as various other contact management platforms
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
Proven track record of change/project manager using defined methodologies
Good knowledge of the products as well as collection practices in emerging & or developed markets
- Person with an engineering/ technical and management background preferred.
- demonstrated leadership in managing contact operation Strong leadership and people management capability and good communication skills verbal and written
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website