Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
JD for Recruitment Consultants-Freelancers
1. Resourcing - through Head Hunting, networking, usage of various job portals, existing database, social networking sites
2. Sourcing profiles from Database / Various Web Portals / LinkedIn
3. Preliminary screening / short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
4. Scheduling the candidates for interviews.
5. Following up with the candidate, starting from the first round of interview to till his/her joining &maintaining good rapport with them.
6. Making the candidates understand thestandards/culture of the organization and convincing the candidates to join.
7. Maintaining MISreports like daily call sheet, interviews arranged,offer details, etc.
Desirable: Engineers or Graduates or MBA (HR) with 2 to 15 years experience, smart, confident, positive, energetic, systematic, with an eye for details, with good communication skills, and with a pleasant outlook and personality.
Non IT Recruitment Experience is a must
It is commision based JOB based on per closer
Must join immediately if selected
Freelance Anywhere from India
one of leading staffing company