Vacancy: Front Office cum Receptionist
with knowledge of EPABX and MS-Word
Experience: 2 years to 10 years experience
Apply withlatest photograph in your office premises or wearing an official dress or official neat sari
She represents the company and hence has to be high IQ, smart, attractive and ideally Convent Educated English.Will not suffer from attitude problems or short temper. If selected, has to submit latest medical test to prove fitness.
The Company: A large Group made up of several companies
Can read, write and speak English, Hindi and Bengali. Description of the Ideal Candidate:
(1)Smart and pleasant in personality,
(2)Proficient in handling EPABX system
(3)Conversant in MS-Office would be an optional but added advantage
(4)Front office management skills,
(5)Knowledge of Recruitment Interview support activities,
(6)EPABX handling, Telephone operation, Fax operation,
(7)Computer Operation (Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, outlook, internet etc.), Typing,
(8)Handling correspondence independently,
(9)Good interpersonal / communication skills, etc.
Job Responsibilities (Front Office activities/management skills)
(1) Handle EPABX board, incoming/outgoing telephonic calls/messages, transferring to respective extensions in absence of front office executive.
(2) Greet, assist and direct the visitors, vendors and general public to the appropriate staff member.
Maintain Courier Register, Bill Register, Visitors register and Incoming Call Register.
(3) Managing and directing front office, Creating Databases of information, assisting in all administrative and office arrangements for meetings.
(4) Maintenance & Up keeping of housekeeping in the office premises, Fire Fighting
Stationery, Office equipment repair & maintenance, pest control, access control
Managing End-to-End Admin Duties in coordination with Admin Staff.
(5) Ensuring the timely payments of all lease lines, Office Mobile phone bills of staff.
Co-Ordination with Vendors through Drafting E-Mails / calling regarding different issues as per day to day requirements.
(6) Assisting HR Department in preparing seating plan, Organization Chart, co-ordination in Interview.
If interested kindly attach your latest photograph in your office premises or wearing an official dress and apply with the Subject: Application for Front Office cum Receptionist Vacancy.
For further clarifications speak with Mr. Aniruddha Roy Choudhury, Chief Executive, ONI ENTERPRISES