1. Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
2. Organize and Plan Inventory storage area. Co-ordinate, Maintain and monitor the receipt and dispatch of goods
3. Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers timescales/requirements
4. Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage
5. Implement warehouse management systems and working practices in line with best practice and continuous improvement
6. Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the Company's procedures and requirements
7. Responsible for driving Standard Work and ensuring quality processes are implemented to ensure a Right First Time product to the customer aligned with their expectation
8. Deliver the product to the customer on time, every time using appropriate methods
9. Follow Up with Logistics Partners / Vendors to ensure timely placement of vehicles.
10. Implement Vendor Rating System
11. Implement visual delivery tracking systems to see material status at a glance
12. Deliver efficiencies to support year on year operational budget reduction
13. Monitor and review operational methods to facilitate both qualitative and quantitative improvements within the operation whilst ensuring continuous customer service
14. Control of Fork Lift Truck management to ensure full operational capacity and achieve daily targets. Oversee any planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
15. Ensure security of Warehouse environment and maintain access control, ensuring 5S housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
16. Maintain the management of supplier return packaging
17. Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
18. Ensure Safety Procedures and Policies are adhered.
1. Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
2. Communicate job expectations and coach employees
3. Determine staffing levels and assign workload
Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stock is in line with the warehouse management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy. Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy.
1. Organise, facilitate and manage stock takes at regular intervals
2. Maintain accurate auditable records of all Finished Goods, Warehousing and Logistics process which result in high process compliance
3. Monitor stock levels in order to highlight minimum and excess levels and therefore prevent part shortages.
4. Record and communicate all shortage issues to the relevant Materials Analyst
5. Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
Learning and Development
1. Prepare timely and accurate management information covering aspects of stakeholder engagement in the procurement process lifecycle which result in effective performance management and delivery of required outcomes.
2. Actively engage in continuous professional development.
3. You will prepare under the guidance of your seniors, master List of items, Customers, Logistics Vendors on basis of parts supplied with all their details
4. You will give at least 12 kaizens / year with one QCC project / year
Lead follow up and resolve Customer concerns (Internal and External) , Identify errors and eliminate root cause using robust countermeasures. Sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat issues
2. Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
3. Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
Other Duties and responsibilities
1. To be aware of the Departmental and Organization's aims, organizational values and behaviors and their impact on this post. To participate in the Management's performance management processes.
2. To carry out the duties of the post in accordance with the Organization's diversity policy.
3. To carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of you and any other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to co-operate fully with the organization in health and safety matters.
This job description will be supplemented by annual target based outcomes, which will be developed in conjunction with the post holder. It will be subject to regular review and the organization reserves the right to amend or add to the duties listed.
Manjushree Ventures is an organisation created by the founders of Manjushree Technopack Ltd – South Asia's largest provider of Rigid Plastic Packaging solutions.
Towards the end of 2018, the Promoters of Manjushree Technopack Ltd sold their stake in the company to Advent International and in October 2019 created Manjushree Ventures - the entity under which all new businesses are now established. The Managing Partners of Manjushree Ventures (ex-promoters of Manjushree Technopack Ltd) have invested their time, effort, and capital in various sectors, including manufacturing of nonwoven fabric, holistic wellness, medical equipment & consumables and Real Estate. Manjushree Ventures has access to large-scale industrial land and infrastructure to help enable a variety of businesses. More importantly, are supported by vast experience, expertise and a legacy of having already built a behemoth enterprise.