Job Description Summary
The Associate Engineer develops application code, implements technical solutions, configures applications in different environments, in response to business problems and in accordance with provided requirements and agreed design principles.
6 Pune engineers are replacement of finance resources who are part of CCO team in 2019 (but are part of Finance TOM). Finance resources will not be aligned to other deliveries for finance in 2020 . To continue momentum n focus of committed business outcomes of 2020 CCO team will hire these 6 roles within CCO TOM. So they are growth for CCO as a team
What we'll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
Your key responsibilities Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Experience/ ExposureMust Have Skills
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Analyze, design, develop, write test cases using various testing frameworks to meet quality standards
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and implementing systems.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analyst.
- Exhibits DevOps mind-set where team is accountable for delivering the feature from inception to sunset.
- Ability to work as team member in problem-solving environment.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Good to have skills
- Minimum 4 years+ on professional software development experience using Java/J2ee technologies.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java (1.8 or higher) with good understanding of OOPs concept.
- Hands on experience on Spring framework, Spring Boot 1.5 & above with exposure on Micro Services architecture.
- Hands on experience on developing Restful Web Services and microservices.
- Should have exposure to any one of the ORM tool - Hibernate/JPA etc.
- Should have experience of using source control and build tool like SVN/Git/Bitbucket, Maven etc.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes.
- Should have exposure on working with Agile Delivery Methodology.
- Excellent communication (Oral, Written) and teamwork skills. Should have handled productions issues and resolved in the past independently.
- Prior experience with JMS/IBM MQ will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL development and activities like Performance tuning / Optimization.
- Hands on experience to any In-memory database(IMDB) will be added advantage.
- Experience in Open shift, Docker with kubernetes or any other cloud technologies.
- Ability to pick up new emerging technologies and do POC around it. knowledge of building automated Jenkins pipelines and deploying micro services in containers.
- Experience in Splunk or any log analysis tool.
Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.How we'll support you
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.