Role: Embedded Linux Developer
Relevant experience: 1-3 years
1. Should be good at, C, C++, and Linux driver development
2. Should have worked in protocol like i2S, SPI, and i2C. rf, 6lowpan, Tcp / Ip stack etc.
3. Experience in porting MbedOS and FreeRTOS to different boards is good.
4. Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
5. Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
6. Provide post-production support
7. Interface with hardware design and development
8. Proficient in Linux Driver Development & Linux TCP/IP protocol stack.
9. Preferred hands on experience in OpenWRT development and support.
10. Excellent understanding of Linux Operating system concepts.
11. Hands on experience in Yocto Linux build environment.
1. Proven working experience in software engineering
2. Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
3. Solid programming experience in C or C++
4. Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
5. Strong documentation and writing skills
Daikoku Innovations LLP, is an engineering services company focused on Embedded Systems, ASIC, FPGA, IC and Application Software Domain.We deliver from ideation to execution. Daikoku Innovations LLP, (Daikoku) is passionate to provide services for cost effective and reliable design solutions with 100+ man years of experience. Our passion for technology and innovation never trumps the essential elements of a project. Our mission is to ensure the successful realization of your technological dreams. We have flexible business models to help customers get the maximum out of the resources. Daikoku was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
LEVEL HIRING FOR