We at TalentPool have an excellent opportunity for you to work with one of our prestigious client
- Demonstrate technical leadership with incident handling and troubleshooting.
- Provide software delivery operations and application release management support, including scripting, automated build and deployment processing and process reengineering.
- Build automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime
- Deploy new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
- Participate in the development of contingency plans including reliable backup and restore procedures.
- Participate in the development of the end to end CI / CD process and follow through with other team members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
- Participate in development of advanced CI / CD processes such as Canary deployments
- Work on implementing DevSecOps practices
- Work with the Engineering team to integrate more complex testing into a containerized pipeline to ensure minimal regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing
- Participate in internal team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Build platform tools that rest of the engineering teams can use
- 2+ years of software development/technical support experience.
- 1+ years of software development, operations experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and applications at scale.
- 2+ years of experience in public cloud services: AWS (preferred) / GCP / Azure
- Experience managing any distributed NoSQL system (Kafka/Cassandra/etc)
- Experience with Containers, Micro services, deployment and service orchestration using Kubernetes, EKS (preferred), AKS or GKE.
- Experience and a deep understanding of Kubernetes, Service Mesh (Istio preferred), API Gateways, Network proxies (Envoy preferred), etc.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Experience and deep understanding of Cloud Networking and Security
- Strong scripting language knowledge, such as Python, Shell
- Automation friendly. If it can be codified, it can be automated
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Ability to continuously learn and make decisions with minimal supervision. You understand that making mistakes means that you are learning
Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume at [Confidential Information]
Along with the following details