Requirement for Design Engineerfor TRUCK HVAC at Noida sec-16
DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE ELSE YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
General Purpose of Role:
1 To prepare design concepts for new products.
2 To produce engineering designs for the new product using ProE
3 To liase with Customer engineering representatives on design issues.
4 To participate in the engineering aspects of Cost Reduction Programs.
5 To conduct Engineering changes to existing products.
1 Creation of conceptual designs to suit customer requirements.
2 Assisting in the preparation of commercial quotations for the concepts.
3 Developing the concept through to final design intent.
4 Liasing with customers engineering representative.
4 Detailing the final design intent for manufacturing.
5 Compiling detailed Bills of Materials for the final design.
6 Participating in Design and Process FMEA'S.
7 Organising and over-seeing the build of the prototype system.
8 Over-seeing the installation of the system into the machine or cab.
9 Participating in the testing of the prototype system.
10 Preparation of all the information that is required for introducing the system into production.
11 Seliver designs that are below cost targets with zero PPM product quality and with zero Customer complaints.
1. Partcipating in Cross Functional Cost Reduction Team.
2. Conduct reviews on existing products in order to reduce manufacturing and / or material costs.
3. Conduct reviews on existing products with a view to improving the performance.
4. Conduct Engineering Changes to existing products.
5. Continuous Improvement Initiatives:
6. Participation as an individual or team member in continuous improvement initiatives in all areas and functions of the company.
1 Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (can also consider outstanding candidate having Diploma in Mechanical Engineering)
Previous Work Experience:
1 Experience of working within an automotive industry is essential.
2 Experience of working in automotive HVAC is preferable
3 Minimum 3 years of work experience is essential
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
1 CAD experience;
2 CATIA & Pro Engineer with Surface Design experience highly desirable.
3 Knowledge of working on any PLM system (like WindChill) is a distinct
advantage but not essential.
4 Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
5 Knowledge of HVAC systems and Components is a distinct advantage but not essential.
1 Ability to meet deadlines and time restraints
2 Good organisation, planning and problem solving skills
3 Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of personnel
4 Dynamic and Innovative introduction of new ideas
5 Commitment and Drive
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer
If interested, please send your updated resume along with the following details:on email ID :--- Hrs4(AT)esolutionsindia.net
1) Current Salary:*
2) Expected Salary:*
3) Notice Period:*
4) Current Location:*
5) Are you ready to relocate to Noida:*
6) Total number of experience as DESIGNING :*
7) Have you worked Automotive HVAC , BUS HVAC, Truck HVAC (air conditioning company) :*
8) Total number of experience ON CAD and CATIA & Pro Engineer:*
9) For which company and for how many years:*
10) Face to Face availability for face to face interview on urgent base (Yes/No):*
Company profile:-Client of E-solutionsindia , It is joint venture between of Big manufacturing Group India and USA. The joint venture integrates the best of manufacturing capability and industry expertise with SMG's customer service, supplier base development and knowledge of operating in the Indian markets.In the manufacture and sale of complete heating, cooling and air conditioning systems (HVAC Systems) and components for vehicle air-conditioning to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) throughout the world.
Thanks & Regards