S&P Global Market Intelligence
- After submitting the application, you will be redirected to complete the Pymetrics test. It is mandatory to complete this assessment test.
- Kindly take care of following while attempting screening question during application submission
Screening Question on Relocation:
- Yes for candidates who are nonlocal and
- Not Applicable for candidates who are local to Delhi (NCR)
As a part of team, you will deliver and maintain accurate, complete and timely data sets while taking into account the business units global interests and needs internally & externally. As a Data Researcher I, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports as well as information databases and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthe relevant information. Hence you will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries, while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and create a symbiotic work culture.What's in it for you
This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand Industry dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry through financial reporting standards, and enable you to learn facets of the assigned industry, and as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.Responsibilities:
What we look for:
- Process data (Financial or Non-Financial, depending on the process selected for) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Collection, Standardization and validation of corporate annual, semi-annual or quarterly financial data from companies published reports.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
- Basic Finance & accounting Knowledge.
- The candidate should be willing to work in rotational (including night) shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skill (written & Verbal) and sound computer skills are the pre requisites for the positions.
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Commerce Graduate
- Post-Graduation: M.Com / PGDM/ MBA (Any Stream with Finance / Accountancy as Major subject). We can consider a science graduate candidate who is pursuing Post Graduation in Finance Stream.
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to fast deadlines
- An inquisitive and investigative nature.
- A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail.
- Ability to interact with many levels and to face and deal with issues in a mature and professional manner
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy (the Policy) that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy's requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy.Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)