1. Help the process of creating plans/strategies based on an organization's goals and the needs of the desired audience.
2. You will be assisting in the creation of consistent high-quality content that generates demand, attracts high-quality sign-ups and backlinks.
3. You will help our team perform audit of our website and social media accounts, creating and updating a shared editorial calendar. Also, researching for blog ideas and generating content for our blog.
4. Use storytelling and emotion to bring content to life and compel the reader to share. Own and execute the content and social calendar; work with our marketing, design and other cross functional teams to deliver on time.
5. Optimize content for different formats (SEO, SEM, Social, blogs, infographics, etc.) for better consumption and readership.
6. Conduct keyword research, backlink research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
7. Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates) and measure content impact and report the metrics on an ongoing basis.
We would also expect the candidate to demonstrate:
1. An immense degree of critical thinking. Your content will be read by domain experts and you will not be able to write content with abstract opinions and assertions. You would need to back every opinion with either data or relevant experience.
2. The right kind of tone and energy. We like to use an informal/fun tone in our content. You would need to come in with the right attitude and the right energy to be able to match our tone/writing standards.
3. An attitude for perfection. You might have to go through several iteration cycles and would need to demonstrate wilingness to accept feedback. We need someone who accepts feedback with positivity.
We're a fast growing startup and we have an urgent requirement for a Content Strategist to help us with our domestic and overseas marketing processes.
We're building the world's first automated training platform for customer service and we need a full stack developer to join our technological roller coaster. Join us and watch your product go through the entire life cycle. Plan it, build it, test it, deploy it, scale it and sip coffee while you watch it grow!