ET&P-Finance & Performance |Manager
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Enterprise Technology and Performance is a Service Area comprising of Consulting professionals providing various service offerings on Finance, Supply Chain, SAP, Oracle and Project/Program Management
Work you'll do
Manager must perform the following activities:
- Work closely and collaboratively with teams to analyse client operations, gather data, brainstorm potential options, and make choices about right operating models
- Assists Finance organizations with solving complex challenges and adding greater value to the business
- Advice Clients and Finance executives on the creation of strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and strengthen stakeholder management
- Through leadership and expertise, Finance & Performance team equip CFOs and Finance function leaders with a strategic agenda and deliver solutions to create impact within their organization, and at the market level
- Teams to address client specific needs:
- Finance Strategy - assess the current performance of the finance function and identify areas of improvements around operating model, processes and relevant tech systems. Assist clients in building finance transformation roadmap and implementation journey.
- Business Process Re-engineering - Asses business processes and come up with improvement recommendations across the finance areas. Standardize and simplify processes to enable cost effective operations with the best use of technology
- Fast Close and Reporting - assess the current month-end closing and reporting process, identify areas of improvements and make recommendations to enable finance to close its books and report internally and externally faster
- Value Engineering - assist finance to define an effective set of performance measures and KPIs which will focus the business on the delivery of strategy and business plans
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting - standardize and improve planning processes to create alignment and synergies, develop the vision for the end-state planning
cycle with a clearly articulated process and system improvement roadmap including key milestones, expected benefits and impact of technology. Also include assessment and implementation of proposed changes using technology solutions Skills Required
Your role as a leader
- A strong and demonstrated interest in consulting and/or advisory client service
- Candidates CA Qualified- 1st Attempt preferred (Strong Articleship) or a post graduate degree in Finance from a premium institute would be preferred
- Prior experience managing end to end client engagements and programs
- Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in managing teams
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently
- Knowledge of finance related technologies like BPM tools, Enterprise Performance Management tools etc.
- This role involves extensive travel
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our organization:
How you'll grow
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Our purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.