Determine financial objectives, design & implement systems, policies &
procedures to facilitate best practice financial management.
2. Develop business plans and strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue
generation & realize organizational goals.
3. Formulate budgets and conduct variance analysis to determine difference
between projected & actual results and implement corrective actions.
Accounts, Audit and
Cost Management &
1. Manage the timely preparation and presentation of statutory books of
accounts, financial statements and annual reports, ensuring conformance to
regulatory accounting standards.
2. Establish strategic cost management systems and techniques for determining
product pricing, monitor various overheads and achieve maximum cost control
3. Compliance with internal & statutory audits and its smooth completion till its
presentation to Board and Audit Committee; evaluate internal control systems
periodically to improve upon the present controls to best practice level.
4. File VAT Tax Returns and ensuring timely assessment; liaising with tax
department for assessment work and claiming exemptions and concessions /
Corporate Finance and
1. Responsible for Banking Relationship and Cash Management Services.
2. Prepare funds flow and cash flow statements to monitor the inflow & outflow
of funds and ensure optimum utilization of available funds towards the
accomplishment of corporate goals.
3. Assist in Liasioning and negotiating with banks & financial institutions for
availing Term Loans and Working Capital Loans; dealing with long term
4. Monitor cash flow transactions and project cash requirements for future;
arrange disbursement of fund through co-ordination with banks and financial
1. Implement and ensure smooth functioning of systems / software with a view
to ensure maximum efficiency in operations.
2. Prepare and analyze MIS reports to provide feedback to management team on
OUR CLIENT, IS AN ESTABLISHED, PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED, MANUFACTURER OF PAPER AND PAPER PRODUCTS, HAVING 6 UNITS AND H.O AT ANDHERI [E]