Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Seller Affiliates is a channel to acquire & engage new sellers at scale. One of the sub channels is STM (seller tele-marketing). This is an inbound channel for sellers with high intent. The leader is expected to own the deliverables end to end - devising call center mechanisms, striving for excellence in operations and formulate frameworks to drive seller success. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on the strategy and invent systems and processes to make sellers successful in the marketplace. Essentially, you will play a crucial role in Amazon India achieving its mission of transforming the way India buys and sells.
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales with focus on driving operational rigor, possess strong communications skills, have consistent track record delivering results and managing frontline team. S/he should be able to think strategically and analytically about the business, product, and market opportunities and challenges. S/he should have the ability to work cross-organizationally to drive consensus and results. S/he should be able to hire and nurture the right talent. S/he will have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
This position is based at Bangalore
Key job responsibilities
1. Serve as a key member of Partner Led Sales team, helping to drive overall new seller acquisition strategy (esp STM channel as well as other Seller Affiliates channels) and business growth.
2. Own the seller success charter to drive inputs quality of launch and hence drive seller business growth.
3. Liaise with category, program and product team to explore category white-spaces and improve SX.
4. Evolve the STM acquisition playbook with first time experiments, policies, practices, mechanisms,
6. Leverage CRM tools & automation to setup scalable processes for the program.
7. Make strategic choices to deliver the most effective route to market basis cost, capability and channel potential.
8. Manage a large multi-layered team, develop and nurture new talent.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bengaluru, KA, IND
- 6+ years of sales experience
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Experience and understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India and exposure to prior interactions with sellers and distributors
- Experience managing teams
- Experience planning, managing and closing competitive sales efforts and managing deals from negotiation, to closing and through delivery
- Experience proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer's business
- Experience influencing C-level executives
- Experience managing a team and training/on-boarding new members