A Position OverviewPosition Title
Training Manager / Capability Development ManagerDepartment
Agency Sales trainingLevel/ Band
: Conducts training as per the defined levels for the assigned channel. manages and develops assigned trainers and TOs and manages and executes training schedules for the location.B Organizational RelationshipsReports To
Cluster Training ManagerSupervises
Direct: Assigned trainers and TO's
Indirect: IRDA Training Institutes in the zoneC Job DimensionsGeographic Area CoveredStakeholders Internal
City Heads Training, Trainers, Training Service Providers, Agency Managers, Regional Development Managers in their ZoneExternal
IRDA Training Institutes, SuppliersD Key Result AreasOrganization processKey contributions
- Training as per assigned Channel
- Agency: All Levels
- BA all Levels
- Corporate Agency Channel: Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4
- Bank Assurance: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4
- Broking: Level 2 and Level 3
- Manage the local training resources and training schedule
- Manage & Develop assigned Trainers and TO's on a day to day basis
- Delivering Induction Training and development workshop for New agents, New Generation premier Agents and existing Premier Agents to build their capabilities in selling skills to make them capable to prospect, Take new appointments, open new calls and close the call by handling objections.
- Delivering IRDA refresher Training with minimum 90% Pass%
- To announce monthly training schedules by the 5th of ever month
- To ensure training records are maintained and updated constantly
E Skills RequiredTechnical
- Participate in risk mitigation plans, contingency planning, business continuity programs by executing and reporting within defined timelines. Highlight and recommend process gaps, flaws and process changes.
- Training Skills and workshop delivery skill
- Product knowledge
EssentialDesiredFacilitation SkillInterpersonal skillsCommunication skillsCreative thinking skillsTeamwork SkillsInfluencing skillsRelationship Building skillsDecision making skillsF Incumbent CharacteristicsEssentialDesiredQualification
- Facilitation skill
- Team Management
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Trainer observation skills
- MBA (Finance/ Marketing) preferred
AIII/ FIII most preferred for IRDA trainers profile.
Even Licentiate Pass of III also to be given preference.
Insurance qualification like LOMA etc. to be preferred.
Facilitation skill certification will be an added advantageExperience
Should have at least 2 years of sales experience
4 to 5 years of Training experience
Experience in Financial / Insurance sector desirable