Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
Do you want a career, rather than a job Are you tired of just working in a sales job rather than developing your career
Due to our continual success we are looking for the right person to join our extremely successful sales team, working from our fantastic offices in New Delhi
Benefits of this role
This is a challenging role, primarily field-based. You will need to work hard, but in return there are lots of benefits. For the right person this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
Examples of What You Will Do
- You will learn constantly.This is a job that will force you to grow. You'll learn something new and be challenged every day. One of our values is Continual Improvement and that starts with improving our people. You will learn about the science of sales and how to use it to support our customers.
- You will make a difference. You will support companies to achieve excellence.Our team really care about our customers and we place them at the heart of what we do. Using the services we sell they can increase growth, increase profit or reduce risks. You will complete work that matters.
- You can advance your career.We love to promote from within wherever possible and the right people can have a long term career. Combined with our huge year on year growth it's an opportunity to grow with us.
- Genuine office hours.Extra hours are the exception and not the rule. That's because our team are organised and efficient and with these qualities targets can be exceeded between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Supporting a great work/life balance.
- Exceptional benefit package. We look after our staff with annual leave for at 27 days per annum , leave on all national holidays , a good medical insurance . coverage etc
This is a fast paced role with huge variety and some of the activities include:
Requirements for this position
- Talk all day to clients. This is a telephone based role where we you will spend most of your day talking to clients. When you are not talking to them you will be communicating to them via email.
- Building relationships. You will need to build relationships with clients and with colleagues to be truly successful.
- Deal with incoming enquiries. Most of this role will be dealing with incoming enquiries from our website, your colleagues and our customers. However there will be occasions where prospecting will be required.
- Offering solutions that work. To position the best products you'll need to get to know your clients by thorough questioning. This high level of information will enable you to build a solution from our portfolio to genuinely impact on their business.
We are open to hiring candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and skills. However, there are a few non-negotiable traits that any successful candidate will possess.
- Sales experience.You will receive excellent induction training over several weeks, but you need to have a background in sales. Experience of prospecting is desirable, but not essential.
- Proven winner.You must be used to sales targets and KPIs. We are looking for people who are target driven and can demonstrate exceeding them.
- Desire to learn. Do you want to learn about sales and how to be incredibly successful, whilst making a real difference to your customers You must have a hunger to improve and the ability to learn new skills.
- You are organised.This is a fast paced role with a mix of proactive and reactive activities. The right candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
- You bring energy into the room.We are looking for lively, hungry, ambitious, energetic team players.
- You are hardworking and passionate about the material. Genuine hard work is needed to achieve challenging targets, but the rewards are great. If you want to work hard, get rewarded well and support businesses all over the UK then you will enjoy this role.
- You will be bright and emotionally intelligent. A degree is not essential, but you must have the ability to learn a portfolio of complicated products and be able to describe them to clients. You must also have a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Resilience. You must be able to self-motivate and push through adversities in this role.
All the employees have the following responsibilities towards Environment, Health and Safety in addition to their roles and responsibilities defined for the purpose of job
- Understand, commit and follow the BSI Group Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) Policy
- Learn and follow safe working environment
- Undertake Suitable Training as communicated from time to time
- Report hazards, near miss and safety incidence
- Report environmental issues and incidence
- Follow Safety Rules including using Personnel Protective Equipment (PPEs)
- Participation in Hazard Identification
- Participate in the process of risk mitigation
- Participation in Accident Investigation
- Exercise the right to withdraw oneself from work if one feels it is unsafe working environment. Inform the respective line manager
- Contribute in achieving Environment, Health and Safety objectives
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.