Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
Purpose of the position
Develop, enhance and expand the current business foot print of BSI India in the streams of Certification and Trainings covering various sectors such as Information Technology, Automotive and Automotive Component Industry, Food and Food Processing, Healthcare including Medical device, Pharma and Hospitals, Banking, finance and Insurance, General Manufacturing apart from Product Certification and Healthcare (CE Marking).
Key Results Areas
Act as a brand Ambassador for BSI. This means acting ethically, following company rules and promoting BSI services to clients so they are able to optimize business performance and Make Excellence a Habit.
- Achieve Monthly budgets - Can articulate why BSI is the preferred one-stop solution partner, Understands and manages activities to deliver revenue, gross profit and contribution targets
- One BSI Product Portfolio Management - Able to engage with clients where they are in their journey and how the portfolio of BSI services can match their needs a part of a long-term partnership
- Preferred Partner of Choice - Shares detailed client information with the BSI sales team to help formulate client strategy. Guides and maintains client relationship with sales from first contact through to delivery. Follows up and maintains client relationship for more opportunities
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Viewed by the customer as a trusted advisor. Guides customers to make strategic decisions that balance priorities and outcomes even if the guidance is not popular within the organization
- Has an in-depth understanding of the market and industries in which their customers operate
- Is recognized by their customers and competitors as delivering quality and reliability through the activities and outputs of their people
- Organizes work and executes business and takes responsibility for resolving unexpected issues
- Can communicate with senior audiences, peers, stakeholders and customers to engage, motivate and inspire
- Delivers to all compliance requirements
Sales Skills and Management:
- Analyze market opportunities, Achieve sales target, build client communities and implement Annual Operating sales plans using score cards
- To promote and sell One BSI services to new and existing customers across a defined geography
- Responsible for identifying and managing sales opportunities, building an in-depth understanding of a client's current and future business needs.
- Deliver sales excellence by managing every step of the sales process to a successful conclusion as defined in the 25 touch points of Sales excellence
- Ensure the Sold business is delivered in time.
Candidate Required Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
- Possess a deeper and wider knowledge of the products/services of BSI and their application to the various Sector & Streams. Use CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to aid client account management and sales process.
- Good communication skills with ability to prepare proposals and effective presentations for clients
- Able to question effectively to gain a deeper understanding of customer needs to identify up-selling opportunities. Able to provide a range of targeted solutions to the customer
- Accurately summarise customer needs, identify BSI service and promote value and trust over price.
- Get customer agreement to price and delivery and close sales
- Ability to handle client objections and use knowledge and experience to overcome concerns
- Able to plan on a short term basis (1-3 months) to achieve immediate performance goals
- Ensure area of responsibility is delivering to plan. Identify & propose changes/solutions to drive and increase targeted delivery
- Degree level, equivalent education or proven Sectoral sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations
- Proven ability in closing business to business sales and winning new customers
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and engage with the customer to establish an understanding of their business drivers and how BSI can enable them to become more efficient
- Able to communicate complex technical issues
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Clear understanding of modern selling techniques and ability to use them
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.