We have an urgent opening for Business development for Bangalore location.
Asst. Manager- Business development
Total Exp- 2+ years
Industries: Digital Marketing/ Advertising
Job Location: Bangalore
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Own the entire sales cycle to include aggressively prospecting, developing, and closing leads using a variety of online and offline sources.
2. Develops and executes sales strategies through the team which result in exceeding revenue targets in Digital Media and new product revenue.
3. Qualify prospective customers by phone and close deals over the phone or in-person depending on customer engagement.
4. Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly activity and sales goals.
5. Ability to thrive in autonomous working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, meeting deadlines, and showing relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace
6. Collaborate with Marketing Team to execute programs that foster world-class sales behavior, values, development, and best practices.
7. Identify sales growth opportunities, as well as market challenges, and work with other team members to develop and implement innovative action plans.
8. Utilizes customer, market, and segment insights to bring new information and offers to clients in lieu of product selling
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
1. History of driving results
2. Strong Brand connects in Bangalore and other parts of South India
3. Basic Knowledge of Digital Marketing
4. Ability to think and act strategically
5. Fundamental AND Challenger sales skills
6. Strong two-way communication skills
7. Effective collaborator and delegator
8. Aptitude or acumen for selling digital marketing and creative designing services.
9. Knowledge of Local Language an additional benefit
Post Grad Mandatory
1. Minimum 3+ years sales experience with a proven track record in building and growing business. Significant sales experience with digital marketing products and creative designing services preferred, focusing on the large local business sector with local or regional decision makers, often with multiple decision makers and influencers. Proven successful experience in a sales role.
2. Experience in a leading-edge organization that makes a best-practices sales culture a top priority. Demonstrable track record in successfully penetrating and growing B2B accounts. Strong skills in integrating analytics, market insights, strategies, account planning and other best sales practices to create and execute successful growth.
* Position title will be given based on the experience and work capability/exposure of the selected candidate.
Interested Candidate can apply on [Confidential Information] with mandatory answer of question .
Please find below Mandatory Answer:*
1. Total Experience is in: Business Development
2. Total Experience is in in B2B Accounts Development :*
3. Total Experience is in in Selling digital marketing:*
4. Do you have knowledge of digital marketing (Yes/NO):*
5. Are you Comfortable with Local Language(Yes/NO):*
6. Current Company:*
7. Current Designation:*
8. Current CTC:*
9. Expected CTC:*
10. Notice Period (negotiable):*
11. Any Offer in Hand:*
12. Current Location:*
Thanks & Regards