JOB TITLE: BUISNESS ANALYST
LOCATION: PANJIM - GOA
EXPERIANCE: 2YRS - 6YRS
IMMEDIATE JOINER PREFERED
SALARY BEST IN INDUSTRY
Requirements Key Skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Technical Understanding
- Problem Solving
- Client Management
- Business Operations
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up to date on project results
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities.
- Provide project level analysis producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan).
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive).
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies. Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction. Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation.
- Ability to analyze and synthe business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes. Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations.
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- Data analysis Must have knowledge of SQL or any database management system, Microsoft Office.
Degree BE / BTech / MCA / ME / MTech
Enigmasoft Technologies is a fast-growing IT Solution Company with a large global client base. We are committed to delivering innovative business solutions that enable businesses to remain competitive in their respective markets.
Our technological solutions assist businesses in expanding, growing, and reaching new heights.
Our Culture - We are committed to creating a professional and supportive environment for all of our employees, with a strong emphasis on maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Enigmasoft Technologies is an excellent place to advance professionally and learn new skills. As our workplace includes individuals from a wide range of cultures, they inspire creativity and drive innovation. In addition, our organization promotes a healthy gender balance.
Why you should join us - Working at Enigmasoft Technologies is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that encourages creativity, and the opportunity to take on roles that go beyond a job description are just a few of the reasons why you should work with us.If you want to be challenged, grow, develop, and truly be a part of an incredible journey, come meet us, say hello, and see how we can collaborate.