Servicing primarily walk-in customers to fulfill the specific transactional requirements of the customer through high quality customer service, while increasing product penetration through cross sell and achieving allocated portfolio and revenue targets.
- Maximize sales performance to achieve given revenue targets (self and branch) through liability products [Current /Savings /Term deposits], wealth management products and asset related products (secured, unsecured)
- Generate new business via sales promotions, out-marketing calls and presentations and in-branch contacts
- Participate actively in branch sales planning to generate action plans for meeting targets
- He/She is aware of bank&rsquos Mis-selling & Sales Policies and ensure adherence all the times.
- Ensure high level of customer service in the Branch. Manage difficult customer situations
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections
- Ensure transactions are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment in order to satisfy customer needs
- Ensure validity and completeness of transactions processed and ensure concessions relative to exchange rate, fees, charges etc. are authorized/ overridden by appropriate authorities
- Ensure adherence to laid down processes, facilitate first time resolution. Minimize rejections and customer complaints
- Monitor customer satisfaction survey ratings, net promoter score or any other survey/ feedback ratings taken from customers and ensure continuous improvement if below bench-mark, sustain and better quality service.
- Take responsibility for general reconciliation and control activities.
- Find ways to improve operational efficiency and control costs to meet cost budgets
- Be multi-skilled to handle all kinds of transactions and services in the bank
- Manage growth and attrition of the base, facilitate customer up-streaming. Improve product per customer
- Ensure he/ she is fully aware of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to ORMA, Group Code of
- Conduct, KYC/CDD/EDD & Money laundering prevention. He/she must ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis. Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
- Premises management in areas of merchandising, housekeeping as well as store management. Branch upkeep and maintenance
- Responsible for health and safety for all. As part of the Health and Safety guidelines you should:
Governance Regulatory & Business ConductKey StakeholdersBranch Banking Retain department Other ResponsibilitiesOur Ideal Candidate
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of co-workers and those who may be affected by your actions or your omissions
- Co-operate with Management to support and promote Health and safety in the workplace
- Ensure that your actions do not put others at risk Work in a healthy and safe manner
- Encourage others to work in a healthy and safe manner
- Report all accidents and incidents and bring to the attention of the management any hazard in the workplace
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Anywhere between 1 - 4 years of overall experience
- Banking knowledge
- Understanding of front and back office processes and procedures
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team-playing ability
Customer and Service OrientationAbout Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website