Roles and Responsibilities
- You will act as an intermediary between the funds and their investment managers and serve as the official record keeper for the funds.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of Net Asset Value and prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows. Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity
- Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
- Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
- Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc