Position: Asst. Manager/ Manager-Finance & Accounts (Leading Venture Capital Funding Company)
- Maintaining books of accounts - Maintenance of up-to date books of accounts and oversee finance and accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P,GL, Fixed Assets and Revenue Recognition
- Preparation of Financial statements - Month/Year end closing and preparation of financial statements for company (as per IND AS) and all funds (IGAAP) under management within the defined timeline, including completion of statutory audit
- Corporate Tax & Income Tax - Manage and comply with all regulatory and tax compliance - TDS, Income Tax, GST, Payroll, FATCA, CRS, PF, Gratuity, Payroll, PTEC, PTRC
- Audit Manage annual audit process and auditor relationships including statutory auditors, internal auditors
- Banking & Trustee Relationship manage relationship with company's bankers, trustee etc. to ensure compliance with their various reporting requirements
- Finance MIS monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Other reports as needed by management. Responsible for preparation and management of all internal Group reporting
- Budgeting budget, forecast, maintain, and provide reports related to financial performance
- Board Meetings provide financial statements & MIS to support Board meeting agenda
- Other responsibilities - Assessment of capital requirements based on variances in risk factors; Computing quarterly NAV of funds; Obtaining all necessary regulatory approvals for registering new entities from time to time (obtaining PAN, GST, TAN, Vendor onboarding etc)
- Reimbursement claims Processing process employee reimbursements on a timely manner. All non-salary reimbursements for e.g. travel bills, phone bills etc.
- Fund Management assist the investment team as required in the preparation of quarterly and annual investor reports. Working closely with CIO's & PIO's of funds to ensure timely Drawdowns, disbursals, RBI filings, prepare fund reporting to SEBI & RBI. Undertake / assist in computation of quarterly Fund IRR and NAV, Fund cash flow update, etc.
- Qualification Chartered Accountant Required / CA & CS Preferred
- Experience 3-7 years across areas of Finance and Accounts, preferably in the Private Equity/ Venture Capital Industry
- Good Communication & presentation skills
- Eye for details & precision
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders & management cohesively to support teams with analysis and data
- Behavioural Competencies Professionalism, right attitude and aptitude to work, quick learner, good interpersonal skills, ability to manage time effectively and work with multiple stakeholders
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading Venture Capital Funding Company
Vertex Corporate Services India Pvt. Ltd. (Vertex) is a high-end career management solutions company with services that encompass executive search and selection, career and education advisory and creation, growth and sustenance of networking platforms for professional growth. Vertex specializes in recruitment of highly qualified, middle and senior level candidates for premier MNC and Indian Companies for offices worldwide.