- A critical team member of T&I Finance &ldquoTPS recharges utility shop
- Involves supporting in end to end &ldquorecharge process control, governance, delivery & finance management
- Maintaining process flow documentations to demonstrate & substantiate to group, internal and external auditors
- Executing the monthly process seamlessly in coordination with internal finance teams, R2R teams, country finance et
- Ensuring data reconciliation & data integrity between multiple systems i.e. Apptio, MS-Access, GL, FA, MRC & Hyperion
- Supporting extensively on delivery during the various plan processes of the bank for eg. Annual plan, restatements etc
- Participating in any change initiatives of the &ldquorecharges utility shop to enhance technology solutions end to end
- Ensure that the standards of customer service provided by the function consistently meet or exceed the requirements set under the Service Level Agreements agreed with the customers
- Ensure services are delivered as per the service levels agreed work with a cohesive team to produce the Analysis and Reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Support preparing and review of various MIS / Variance Analysis work on Ad-hoc by gauging the requirements from stakeholders and vide governance activities in respect of processes managed (e.g. compilation of Key Risk Indicators, Dashboard, and Metrics etc).
- Independent and Confident, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Good analytical skill and basic understanding of banking products/processes.
- Strong communication skill and ability to interact with varying levels throughout the organization and stakeholders.
- Exhibiting good networking and cross team collaboration skills - working with varied streams within Performance Management and across various departments within GFS.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] .
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- T&I CFO and their teams
- R2R, Country Finance SPOCs, P2P Finance teams
- TBM (Technology Business Management Office)
About Standard Chartered
- Degree in Commerce, MBA Finance, CWA or CA with more than 3 years exp
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website