BusinessMeasures and Targets:
- The role is sum of managing end to end client engagement through management of client facing digital platforms.
- Accountable for the WM performance as measured by growth in number of digital active wealth customers, wealth client deepening metrics, customer satisfaction, external brand recognition for SCB WM
- Develop capabilities on wealth platforms to track utilisation of digital assets, build capabilities to target customer with personalised offers which help in deepening & cross sell of Wealth products.
- Conceptualize, Design & Implement digital campaigns across multiple modes including Email, SMS & Push Notification etc. Track success and improvise new campaigns basis feedback received from earlier ones.
- Collaboration with Client groups and Marketing to connect and align the Wealth Products strategy with the Client strategy. Work in partnership with the Investments, Insurance, Fx & WMPS teams
- Manage and customize design / delivery of SCB&rsquos Wealth Management proposition to the segments in the country, develop a best-in-class wealth client experience, wealth brand recognition, sales and customer education programs, and provides core input to the strategic development of the business
- Responsible for driving wealth digital matrix across below parameters
- No. of Digital Active Customers,
- No. of Online Transactions
- No. of New SIPs registered
- Increase utilisation of market research content & other areas in the app
- Develop and lead technology initiatives to enable business and improve efficiency by leveraging on digital alternatives and automation of processes.
- Be the key member to understand business requirements, bank&rsquos technology landscape, Ops processes and come up with approaches to tap the business opportunity
- Lead conceptualisation, consolidation of business requirements by coordinating among various stakeholders Product, Operations, Policy, Processes, Compliance, Legal, OR
- Manage the product backlog as a Product owner
- Represent project/country business in respective Hive for monthly updates, and quarterly prioritization meetings for example MI Hive for IWP, Banca Hive for LI Digital
- Work with technology for monthly releases engaging in UAT, UVT etc.
- During first 2-3 months post live: Manage customer escalations, ensure timely resolution from technology/operations
- Project budget Manage project budget, allocate among tech spends, business testing team contracts etc. Coordinate with Finance and respective Hive to ensure budgets are loaded in BR cycles
- Jira/Confluence, HTML or similar tool for UI/UX and SQL (no need of coding knowledge, but need to know how it works and the role it plays in product development)
- Knowledge & experience of Adobe Analytics, Campaign & Target.
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external regulations.
- To embed Operational Risk monitoring as an integral part of the business process. Towards this, to effectively carry out the assigned role, if any, under Compliance Risk Management and Operational Risk Management Assurance.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Promote an environment where compliance with internal control functions and the external regulatory framework is a central priority of the business
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
About Standard Chartered
- 10+ years of work-experience with a proven track record
- Ability to think out of the box for creative solutions
- Strong domain knowledge of the Wealth Industry and optimum networking with industry stakeholders
- Successful track record of project management and implementation of product / solutions and innovative customer offerings
- Ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, implement change initiatives by taking ownership and working with all stakeholders
- Ability to manage and implement change initiatives by taking ownership and working with all stakeholders
- Functional Expert/leader on Digital Experience Platform such as AEM, Wordpress Enterprise, Drupal and also content as a service
- Proven experience with digital sales, strategic and operational planning, project implementation, performance monitoring, and budgeting guidelines
- Experience in conducting analysis and research to define User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) design best practices for website journeys for higher reach, sales and engagement on the website
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML/CSS preferred
- Zero-based design-thinking approach to build the best-in-class platforms & processes
- Good with numbers and data, and able to make business sense from web analytics data, and guide the team in building Web Performance and digital sales dashboards
- Practical & innovative to build on top of existing platform to meet business demands
- Methodological and structure to sieve through complex designs & ideas iterations to concisely explain key building blocks for the future of web
- Proven ability to work under pressure with multiple requests coming in from multiple stakeholders in short period of time.
- Understands and works with SCB Project Governance processes and tools, demonstrated by zero non-compliance issues
- Experience working effectively in leading cross-functional teams to achieve results and meet goals
- Experience in a position demonstrating the ability to negotiate
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website