Assistant Manager, Virtualization
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Virtualization
In this role you shall be responsible for Installation, configuration and troubleshooting knowledge on VMware/XenApp/XenDesktop/VDI environments and Netscaler.
You shall be expected to possess rich experience in designing, implementing, and supporting other Citrix systems (Storefront, Provisioning Services, Director, Studio, Citrix Universal Printing Server, Profile Management, etc.).
- Design and validation of new and current VMware, Citrix platforms.
- Drive Problem Management with focus on RCA and RCCA in collaboration with larger SME group and domains
- Manage weekly reviews with other SME domains for complex IT implementations across multiple towers including applications, products etc.
- Needs to manage relationship and resolve dispute if any between internal and partner stakeholders
- Bring Industry best practices to ensure operational stability
- Drive Service improvement projects across in partnership with internal and partner teams
- Explore opportunities to optimize and ensure we are inline with customer requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Candidate with rich years of experience in Installation, configuration and troubleshooting knowledge on VMware/XenApp/XenDesktop/VDI environments and Netscaler
- Experience with designing, implementing, and supporting Citrix Netscaler, particularly with version 10.1 and newer
- PowerShell scripting experience related to managing XenApp, XenDesktop, vCenter, and Windows server OS functions
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper V and/or AppSense with enterprise deployment exposure in HA / DR mode
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
- Ability to work under pressure with a strong sense of setting priorities
- Flexible to accommodate time-zones as teams are geographically dispersed
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills with experience in discussing with OEMs on solutions and root cause analysis
- Certification in Microsoft and Citrix platforms
- Knowledge in Exchange and System Center area would be an added advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit .Follow us on , , , and .