With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of AM, VBA Developer
In this role, you will be responsible to developing reports/dashboards in Power BI with ETL done on Alteryx tool.Responsibilities
- Developer with experience on developing reports/dashboards on Microsoft Power BI
- Extensive experience in writing DAX formulae, data formatting on Power BI desktop
- Ability to define a data model, create and customize simple visualizations, hierarchies and drill-down
- Ability to create and deploy reports/dashboards on Power BI service portal
- Hands on ETL experience in Alteryx/SSIS
- Knowledge of Power BI License model
- Work with the internal team to ensure the best functioning front-end experience for users as enabled by our platform
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering graduate degree or equivalent with a good academic record
- Good analytical and customer service skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Hands on experience in Power BI development with ETL on Alteryx/SSIS
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach Proven proficiency
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.