With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Sourcing & Procurement
You should've proficient knowledge of the commodities for which the RFQ's have to be floated are for valves, instrumentations, skids, metals, fabrications, service equipment (Crane, Sandblasting, NDT etc.), pumps, actuators etc. Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible to
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum Qualifications
- Build RFQ packages for Manufacturing parts across various commodities based on production / project requirements and timelines by collecting significant details like Approved Vendor list, drawings, specifications, checklists etc.
- You should setup and run eRFX events using tools like Arriba including reverse auctions if required
- You should send RFQ packages to various suppliers in their respective regions or even globally.
- You should understand queries from Suppliers and coordinate with relevant partners to provide timely clarifications / resolution to suppliers.
- Post receipt of a response to validate responses for completeness and identify variances if any and resolve.
- Preliminary Bid Analysis and submit quote comparison report to partners
- Provide recommendations and alternate bid strategy if any for effective price negotiation.
- Negotiate with the respective suppliers on price, delivery etc.
- Award contract and communicate with Suppliers and relevant partners
- You should update necessary systems to enable PO generation.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Relevant sourcing experience especially in the Power, Aviation, Automobile industry
- You should have excellent negotiation skills
- proficient knowledge of global supplier base supplying valves, instruments, industrial raw materials etc.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Electrical Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Mechanical Engineer
- Proficient knowledge of English - Any knowledge of a foreign language is a bonus
- Preferable to have practical knowledge of Ariba e-Procurement tool
- Sourcing specific certifications like CPM, SPSM is a plus.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.