With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of AM, Sales Incentive Analysts
In this role, we are looking for a commerce graduate / Postgraduate in Finance with prior data handling experience. In this role, you will be encouraged to work on strict deadlines, in a fast paced business environment while being a standout colleague.
Prior Commercial Analytics in sales / orders reporting / MIS experience in the BPO Industry with Access skills experience will be preferred Responsibilities
- Should be able to Handle large data sets, Compute and Calculate Sales Incentives with multiple slice and dice of the Sales data.
- Ensure month end payouts are completed within agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable.
- Should be able to identify automation opportunities, handle customer queries and issues and process log variations, exceptions, output errors for traceability
- Ensure client satisfaction and successful external & internal audits
- M.Com / MBA / M.Sc. Statistics
- Meaningful work experience
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Knowledge of SQL / Tableau / Visualization tools.
- Relevant work experience in Reporting and handling large data sets and databases
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.